998 East 10th Street, Pennsburg, PA, 18073
Due to the guidance on COVID-19 and for the safety and well-being of our team members, residents, and customers, site management offices are closed to the general public. Although offices are closed for walk-in activity, the management staff will continue to be available by telephone and email. If you have a form that needs to be completed or business that requires in person interaction, please call or email the office.
At Pennsburg Commons, you’ll find a Montgomery County apartment home featuring amenities designed to make your life more enjoyable, and features that are both modern and centered on comfort. Spacious town-home style apartments and excellent accessibility to nearby employment centers make Pennsburg Commons a perfect place to call home!
When you choose a three-bedroom apartment, you’ll find an open design and large windows that make coming home something special. Adding to these wonderful comforts, you’ll also enjoy all of the extras at Pennsburg Commons such as our community building, neighborhood parks and a variety of resident services.
Located in the Perkiomen Valley, Pennsburg Commons puts you close to the places you want to be. This is the kind of home you’ve been looking for. At Pennsburg Commons, we bring it all together.
- Pet friendly (restrictions apply)
- Handicap accessible (select units)
- On-site playground
- Inviting community building
- On-site/personal driveway parking
- Close to transportation
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- On-site management
- On-site maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency that specializes in tenant screening
Características del apartamento
- Open floor plans
- Fully equipped, modern kitchens including dishwasher
- Full-sized washer and dryer hookups in every home
- Walk-in closets
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Ceramic-tiled baths
- Individually controlled heating and cooling
- First floor powder room
- Patio and yard for each home
- Shed provides additional storage
3 Bed $1,131 - $1,392
Have a question about Pennsburg Commons? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.