3226 Clifford Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19121
At Vernon House, you’ll find a 62+ Senior Philadelphia apartment community where everything you want is brought together: a location in the neighborhood where you want to live, amenities designed to make your life more enjoyable, and features that are both modern and centered on comfort.
When you choose a one-bedroom apartment at Vernon House, you’ll find spacious floor plans with charm and character and an abundance of amenities that make coming home special. Adding to these wonderful comforts, you’ll also enjoy all of the extras at Vernon House such as an inviting community room, on-site laundry facilities, and a variety of resident services.
Located across from beautiful Fairmount Park, Vernon House puts you close to the places you want to be: shopping, dining and entertainment. This is the kind of home you’ve been looking for. At Vernon House, we bring it all together.
- Historic charm and character
- Community room
- Off-street parking
- Updated laundry facility with Smart Card
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- Community parks
- On-site management
- On-site maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- Variety of resident services
- Close proximity to SEPTA route stop providing easy access to local attractions
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landd background screening through a third-party reporting agency that specializes in tenant screening
- High ceilings and crown molding
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen
- Walk-in closets
- Ceramic-tiled baths
- Individually controlled heating and cooling
- Balconies (select units)
1 Cama $628 - $809
Have a question about Vernon House? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.