Visit VillageAtParkRiver.com for more information.
Village at Park River is a transformative redevelopment of Westbrook Village, a 40 acre former public housing site, into a brand new mixed-use community tailored to meet the diverse needs of the Upper Albany Neighborhood and contribute to its re-establishment as a premier gateway into the City of Hartford.
The first phase of Village at Park River, currently under construction, will provide 75 high-quality energy efficient one-, two-, and three-bedroom professionally managed residences. Each new residence will feature a modern kitchen with dishwasher, washer and dryer, central air conditioning, and more. Occupancy is expected to begin in August 2020.
A preference will be given to former Westbrook Village residents that have a right to return. Former residents are in the process of being contacted by Housing Opportunities Unlimited.
Totaling six phases when complete, Village at Park River will consist of over 400 units of mixed-income townhouse-style homes, approximately 80,000 square feet of new office and retail space, bike paths, community gardens and playgrounds, a community building with fitness center and a meeting space, and a central park.
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- On-site professional management team
- Service-oriented maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- Future phases will include a community building, fitness center, playground, park, bike paths, and more
- All prospective new residents receive in-depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency
Características del apartamento
- Modern kitchen including electric range and dishwasher
- Washer & dryer in every apartment
- Spacious closets
- Vinyl flooring
- Central A/C
- Pet-friendly (restrictions apply)
- Resident is responsible for gas, electric, and cable
Have a question about Village at Park River? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.