100 Liberty House Lane, Phoenixville, PA, 19460
Due to the guidance on COVID-19 and for the safety and well-being of our team members, residents, and customers, site management offices are closed to the general public. Although offices are closed for walk-in activity, the management staff will continue to be available by telephone and email. If you have a form that needs to be completed or business that requires in person interaction, please call or email the office.
At Liberty House, a special needs community, you’ll find a Phoenixville apartment home where everything you want is brought together: a location in the neighborhood where you want to live, amenities designed to make your life more enjoyable, and features that are both modern and centered on comfort.
Whether you choose a one or two-bedroom apartment, you’ll find modern floor plans and many amenities that make coming home something special. Adding to these wonderful comforts, you’ll also enjoy all of the extras at Liberty House such as a spacious community room, resident lounges, on-site laundry facilities, and a variety of resident services.
Surrounded by golf courses and located close to historic Valley Forge National Park, Liberty House provides rural living with the suburban amenities that downtown Phoenixville has to offer. Stop by and find your new home today!
- Covered community patio
- Inviting community room
- Resident lounges
- On-site laundry facilities
- Around the clock, on-site mental health professionals
- Commercial kitchen serving three meals a day (year round)
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- On-site management
- On-site maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- Close to public transportation
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency that specializes in tenant screening
Características del apartamento
- Open floor plans
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen
- Large windows
- High ceilings
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Ceramic-tiled baths
- Separate living and dining space
- Resident controlled heating and cooling
- Handicap accessible
Have a question about Liberty House? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.